Thursday, November 4, 2010

Class Cancelled this Saturday, November 6th

I got a call last night that the studio will be undergoing some spraying for bugs and termites this Saturday, so our class is being cancelled. I'm very sorry to tell you without much notice, but I'd rather have you be safe and away from fumes. :) So, no class Saturday, November 6th.

We will have class November 13th. I am going to bring a copy of our video and some treats for the last 15 minutes or so of class. You gals did a GREAT job on Saturday!! I got a TON of positive comments. I know some of you were scared and worried, but you did a great job!!! Everyone at the studio loved it. Some people even asked me where you all went after the show because they wanted to tell you what a fun dance it was! Way to go! I am very proud of you! I'll be posting it on the blog as soon as I can figure out how to do that. :)

As far as the rest of November goes, we will not have class on November 20th or 27th due to the Thanksgiving/Fall break. We will start up back in December on December 4th.

Money for November will just be the $15 for the November 13th class.

No comments:

Post a Comment